Friday, February 02, 2007

New Year, New Starts

Well, it's a new year, and time for some new starts. Last year had to be my roughest year, and I know God gets the credit for getting me through it. I am very thankful to Him, and Church, family and friends that helped me not only survive 2006, but gain new perspective and direction. We took a nice trip to Hilton Head Island in January to clear the air from a rough holiday season without my wife Sondra. It seems at every turn I am still thinking of how she would enjoy being with us, and seeing Lily as she grows and experiences this wonderful world we live in. But I am also reminded of the place she now calls home, and how marvelous it must be. I can only imagine, and I know it can't compare.
We all had a great time, and I feel like I can start 2007 with fresh vision and purpose. Please keep praying for all of us, and look on expecting, for I believe God, and He is capable of great and mighty things. Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement.

No comments: